Sunday, June 27, 2010

Been a little busy

I have been quit busy with work and such. This weekend my sissy poo= Lisa came to Bako for a visit. It's was a great weekend. We stopped by my great nephews first soccer game, had a awesome foot massage, a FABULOUS dinner prepared by Richie and early morning coffee with my sissy then Toy Story three with Garrett and Heather. So for once in a very long time, I had a great weekend. So now I am off to get my new iphone customized to my liking and watch some recorded shows on TV. Here are a couple of pics from the weekend along with a couple of Trinity Rose Sutherland prior to her dance rehearsal thursday night.



3 comments:

Suzanne said...

So glad you had a good weekend. Your photos are great. Especially love the ones of Trinity. She looks just like her mommy - so pretty!

Catherine said...

Glad you had a nice week end. Hope you are re energized and ready for a new day.

Did you say iPhone? I got one in December, do you have the new one that is just being released???

Hugs,
Catherine

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

the pics of Trinity are beautiful!!! wonderful angles