Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wow Busy Busy

Had a busy weekend, with not much time left for blogging. I put together 25 9th birthday Luau invites, helped a friend create a 50th anniversary invite, search and search for flights to fit my schedule for Greece, put together a book of my Chicago photos, attended a college grad open house, drank too many margaritas so on and so on. So I wish I had something more exciting to say, but I am just so busy, and now too tired. I am now working on getting my new printer to print a twelve x twelve borderless print Ugh frustrating!!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Whew...boy you have been busy. Hope you found your Greece tickets.
Catherine

candra said...

You work WAY too hard..so hard that play time seems like work? Take time to just do what you want to do;)