Sunday, April 18, 2010

Onward

Richard got up early today to go coyote hunting and he got up at 4:30 am which in turn woke me up and once I am up I cant go back to sleep. So upsetting as Sunday is the only day I truly can sleep in. So unfair. So I was up cleaning up my mess from yesterday. Here are two projects I worked on. First a add some shabby chic to my chairs to help take away from the fact that they are beige and black and not black and white. The flowers are made of coffee filters as seen on Rhonna Farrer blog.
This is a rolled fabric flower, also seen on Rhonna Farrer blog that I made for my May Hybrid mothers day layout.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday, I am off to have breakfast with my son and get some plants for the front.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Very pretty. Hope that helps you like your chairs a little more :)

Sounds like a fun day, enjoy.

Catherine

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

YUP- the chair looks most beautimous!!!!