Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh glee!!!!

I cannot believe I am going to say this but I am OBSESSED with glee!!!!!! I guess the technical term is Gleek!!

By far Rachel is my favorite character, but love them all!!

I have long been a musical fan. Love Love Love them. Now that I have more time and money I have seen more musicals. Well after the golden globes, everywhere I turned I saw Glee this and glee that. Thanks to Hulu TV I was hooked. As I sit and type this, I am watching last nights episode and all I can say is it is the only thing that has made me smile with Glee this week!!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I have not seen Glee, but I want to. You have inspired me to take the plunge. Am going to see if old episodes are on line or at Netflicks, so I can start at the beginning...thanks for the nudge.
Catherine
PS...DH is getting ready to buy our airline tickets today...oh joy!

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

boy hwody don't I know what you mean!!!