Monday, April 5, 2010

Is June 1st tomorrow???

I am a pretty tough cookie. Work Work Work without complaint most of the time. But I am not sure I can take much more ... Would patients please be patient, would people work and show up to work when they are suppose to. Would everyone help one another and not worry about how much more they are doing than their coworker, would patients realize we are human and that complaining loudly and often will not get you in to be seen any faster. Would the patient who is talking and talking and talking 30 minutes longer than they should, apologize to the next patient for their 45 minute wait. Would June 1st get here tomorrow so I can go back to doing just two jobs instead of 3! Okay off to bed as 4:30. am comes soon and I need all the rest I can get before I tackle another day.

No comments: