Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter means...

Easter means so many things to so many people. It means "he lives", it means chocolate bunnies, colorful Easter eggs, and to me it means FAMILY.

I have been looking forward to this weekend and having a houseful. I was not disappointed. We have such laughs and of course I took Tons and Tons of pictures. I dyed Easter eggs and had such fun. Rachel was home and we took pictures for her grad announcements and I ate, boy did I eat! So I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter. I leave you with a couple of Pics


1 comment:

Stephanie Gates said...

Look's like a beautiful day Cindy, thank you for sharing. FYI, I really like the one with Rachel and the sunshine behind her in her white shirt. And, I love how my boyfriend didn't disappoint with his Coors in the backdrop in one. You look beautiful as usual!