Thursday, April 1, 2010

3 Alarm

Just catching up early this am before my nail appointment. I had been sick with the flu all weekend and into Monday and still have all that I was going to do over the weekend to get ready for Easter to do this week, on top of Happy Hour with a friend, dinner with the family, business dinner tonight and pictures to take tomorrow. Wow, no wonder I still feel a little puny LOL
Friday my buddy Candice and I put the finishing touches on her sons Firetruck cake for his 3rd birthday party at Fire Station No 1. We did a test cake two weeks ago and it sucked. Now neither one of us had ever made a cake, but we watched the YouTube Video and said we can do that! We learned from our first mistakes and tackled it for the big day. It turned out well for amateurs. The Birthday Boy Love It and that's all that matters. We now are moving on to princess's cake I think LOL

I think we did good, for the first time around ♥





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cake! You two did a great job!!

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

tell Candace I said the 2 of you deserve thimbs up!!!

Catherine said...

Too cute!!!
Adorable.
Hope you feel better soon. Just wanted to pop in and wish you a very Happy Easter.

xoxo
Catherine
How many days until we leave for Greece????