Sunday, March 21, 2010

MY DIGITAL HAPPY PLACE

IS ALMOST DONE. HERE ARE A COUPLE OF SHOTS, BUT DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE, PLUS I STILL HAVE LOTS TO SET UP. THE KEY TO THESE SHOTS, RICHARD'S BEER! KEEPS HIM IN WORKING ORDER (AND A BETTER MOOD) LOL MY DAMASK CHAIRS STILL NEED TO ARRIVE AND I NEED TO BUY SOME SHAPPY CHIC DESK ORGANIZERS ETC BUT ITS COMING ALONG.






THE CHANDILIER CRYSTALS ARE NOT ON CORRECTLY, BUT I HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE BIT OR I WILL HURT RICHIES FEELINGS!

MY NEW DESKTOP WITH THE 20 INCH SCREEN. I WANT MY BUDDIES TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SCRAP ON TOO!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm SO jealeous! This is going to be so wonderful for you. I'm feeling the need for an organized work space and you have TWO! Waaaa

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

YAY !!!!!!!!! moving right along (get a medallion for the ceiling where the chandalier hangs too) Can't wait to see it in person!!

candra said...

Awesome! Very pretty work space;)

Rachel Welch said...

Oh so thats where my tv went haha. It looks so beautiful and dad would have a beer. Its like his individual little happy place haha. Well you better put lots of pictures of me and there! oh and i totally want my old cheer pics that were on the wall. I know they dont go with the new decor. Ok well love you!