Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Luck of the Irish!


I have a little luck of the Irish in me (thank you mom) and am a lucky girl. My hubby has been super busy working on my digital happy place at home. As most of you remember I have a Happy Place that my work husband put in for me at the office and its filled to the brim like the local scrapbook store. At home I do all my digital work so my hubby is putting in a digital happy place. Oh Yipee. Well it will be done this weekend so look for the pics.


I am lucky to have such a giving, caring husband, a giving and caring best friend and for both I give them all that I've got. So I am so lucky that I have my creative spaces as its the only thing that relaxes me and gives me a little peace.


And today also marks my 300th blog post, wow, I guess I do have something to say!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

A late Happy St Pat's Day to you!
Luv how you change your blog background around. Very cute.

Congrats on your 300th post :)

Catherine