Sunday, March 14, 2010

Khylie-6 month pic

I took my great niece's six month pictures in January and I had posted them on my blog. Richard and I met Rachel in Santa Monica today for Khylies Dedication.
I decided to used my cocoa Daisey February kit to make a little accordion book for her. I thought it turned out nice and they loved it. Let me know what ya think.


Here is the card I made with some left over scraps and a prima jewel florish.



Inside the two small photo inserts is a place for the father and mother to journal. Have a happy Day.

























4 comments:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

it's beautiful LouLou

Suzanne said...

I can't think of a better gift. Priceless!

Anonymous said...

beautiful beautiful ;)

Nancy said...

Very beautiful, Cindy. You do fabulous work.