Saturday, February 27, 2010

Why I am so Lucky

Well as March approaches I wanted to add a little green to my blog and say a few words about How lucky I am!!!

Everyone that knows me will say, I am lucky as I have a husband who does so much for me! I agree he does do a lot for me. He does all the grocery shopping and cooking. Even though Its all fattening, at least I don't have to do it.

Lately he has done a lot around the house with painting and fixing things as well as a lot around my office. If I had to pay someone to do it, I would be broke. So I am LUCKY to have him.

I am lucky for family. My family loves me without question no matter how "high maintenance" I may be.

I am lucky to have a boss who is my best friend. He will tell who that I am a hand full. I am moody and at times his patience is tested. But in turn he has his strongest supporter, always there helping and working with and for him. I am lucky to have such a friend.

I am lucky to have friends who love me for what I do and not what I say. I am pretty black and white and say what is on my mind whether you like it or not. I can't pretend, its not in me.

I am lucky to have two children who love me, support me and are successful in their own right. They are the rewards for all the hours I work and worth it all.

Why are you lucky? I would love to hear why.

2 comments:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

probably my fav blog banner/backround yet & maybe even my fav post of yours! XOXO

Rachel Welch said...

I am lucky to have such a wonderful mom that works so hard, that supports me in everything i do and has always provided me with the things i need or wanted. I love you. Your a great mom!