Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sweet Saturday

Boy after a week I have had, a little R & R is just what the doctor ordered. I loaded up my mom and dad in my sexy car and headed to pismo to see my sister DeDe. We stopped at Margies Diner for a little grilled biscuits breakfast and now for some scrap time. I plan on taking my mom and DeDe for pedicures this afternoon. The sun is shining and the ocean is sparkly. Maybe I can talk my sissy into sunset beach pics?????

But before I log off for some scrap time, I must praise my hubby Richie on this valentines weekend. As most of you know he has not been working since May. Well I should say working at a regular job. He has been working at taking care of me. Which he has been doing for several years now since the kids went off to college. He cooks all my dinners, does all the grocery shopping and even comes to the office and does all the maintenance around there and the costco runs. Last week he started on a couple projects around the house. Our bedroom and guest room. He painted the rooms and installed new carpet and blinds. Here is a sneak peak. I am still waiting on the curtains to go over the new wood blinds (Richard's request) and then the new bedding will be placed. All that's left will be the new flat panel TV and media chest for the bedroom.




The guest bedroom has a new bed, paint, carpet and bedding.


Lastly he did bring me flowers to the office yesterday for valentines day. So pink and pretty.
.
What was super surprising is he brought another dozen roses and gave each girl in the office a rose for Valentines day. So sweet and so not like Richie!

4 comments:

candra said...

AW!!! Sweet Richard;) Glad you had a good day!

April said...

That's what I said sooo not Richard, but extremely sweet. Thank you Richard!!!

Catherine said...

He sounds like a real keeper, you lucky lady you.

xoxo
Catherine

Suzanne said...

What a great guy! I love that he brought everyone roses at the office! You are a lucky girl!