Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wow, God must hate me!

God must hate me. Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life!!!!! Getting older sucks and I hadn't seen FLOW in a couple of months. Thus god picked yesterday to let FLOW show up, in the middle of my little lipo pain/misery and compression garment. On top of that my best friend calls and says wouldn't exercising been easier? Needless to say I hung up. I relieved labor yesterday from 10 am to 5 pm every three minutes with the worse cramps I have had ever, similar to labor. UGH It took Lamaze breathing and a lot of tears to get through it, but today I am a newer woman. Hmm... Hopefully things will continue to improve today. Happy Saturday.

1 comment:

jizo said...

gratitude feels better. check it out, youre really getting prettier and physiologically younger at the same time. and you still have a friend tho maybe she s the jealous type. cmon you know youre a lucky grrl and i do hope you feel better soon