Friday, December 4, 2009

Wow what a whirlwind

I can't believe how my vacation has flown by. I always take the week after Thanksgiving off. After cooking two thanksgivings, I headed to Vegas with my pal Debbie to do Xmas shopping. We had a great time. Did a lot of shopping and saw Phantom, which was FABULOUS and also had the best Pearfect Pear martini ever! Then it was back home to head to LA for a couple of appointments and Richard and I had Dinner at Lawry's. Dinner was great and then my day was filled yesterday with a mani/pedi and couple of doctors appointments. I also did several xmas cards for people in between. So as I sat down today I was amazed that I have not blogged for a week! Ugh. So now you can see why!

Today I am off for a sewing lesson with Suzanne and a massage. Tonight is our xmas party and my goal is to make a Pear martini worthy of Vegas.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sewing was fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with as you sew on paper. Share your martinti recipe if it turns out.

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

GLAD you at least managed to "cram in" some of your fav things!! Maybe Thanksgiving holiday will be 2 weeks long next year!