Wednesday, December 9, 2009

PRINCESS TASTES ON A PAUPERS BUDGET

Okay I am shopping for a new car. I really really really really really really really wanted a BMW 7 series. But alas its out of my price range. Oh sigh. When I think about it, its really outrageous the price they charge for that lovely piece of metal. So off I went to look for something else. I am down now to three choices. Lexus GS, Lincoln MKS and the Cadillac CTS. Black on black of course as I think all luxury cars look better in black. Tomorrow Richie is bringing the CTS and the MKS for me to test drive. Then I will make my decision. I have to say the American made cars (Lincoln and Cadillac) are much more willing to deal and their financing is much better than Lexus. I know one thing what ever car I get will be fully loaded with all the bells and whistles. Oooh La La.

1 comment:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

well first off .... YOU are not the princess (you are the Goddess my dear) and it's been a long time since you have lived a pauper's life BUTTTTTTT ......... you do deserve the best, you're worth it!