Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas. It came so fast. I am sitting here waiting for the rest of the household to wake up and I just can't seem to find the magic this year. Maybe it is because work has been so hard lately, maybe its cause my children do not live at home anymore, maybe.... I hope it turns around once both kids are here and opening their gifts I picked out special for them!! We have a busy day with traveling to Visalia to see Nana in the home to cooking Christmas dinner at Garrett's house. That I am excited about. I am so very proud of both Rachel and Garrett. Words cannot express my pride and love for them. So I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas.

2 comments:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

XOXOXOXOXO .... I know what you mean. Christmas is pretty much just a date now- except that somewhere "around" it, there are family gatherings & seeing the grandkids! LUV YA SIS

Catherine said...

Cindy, what a sweet surprise to have you drop over at my blog for a Christmas visit :)

Once January arrives we can begin our countdown to Greece...so excited! Let's connect and get a little scrapbook started to get to know each other a little more.
Merrry Christmas,
Catherine