Sunday, December 27, 2009

I should be doing...



I should be doing many things, like cleaning up the house from Christmas and paying bills. Instead I am shopping for kindle skins, reading blogs and working on my Hybrid class. I watched Gone with the wind last night so its appropriate to say... "I'll think about it tomorrow!"
So here is the class preview. The title will be what a year and had one pic a month for the entire year. I saw something simliar in creating keepsakes magazine and thought my students would love scrappin an entire year in a two page layout. I need to add some cardstock and chipboard title and we are done. Happy Sunday. I am looking forward to drinks and pita bread at Cafe Med with Candy tonight!!

1 comment:

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

Great pages Cindy! Love the format. Thanks for sharing.