Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Failed.....

Well it's the last day of the year and I failed miserably on my resolutions. I did not get published. What I did do, was learn how difficult it is to get published and how much time you need to devote to even try and get published. I simply cant work 50-60 hours a week and scrap every night enough work to bombard the industry with my creative side. What I did learn also is by doing this, your wrist becomes hurt and this causes you to stop blogging, scrappin and typing till it is healed.

As 2009 heads out and 2010 comes in, I do have some more realistic goals I hope, but not sure I want to put them in writing!!!

To everyone in blog land, Happy New Year and can't wait to see whats in store for all my friends, family and readers.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh Cindy! I L O V E your new blog look! Where did you find it?

You haven't failed! You just add "getting published" to 2010's list and keep trying. All things worthwhile are worth trying for. As my mom would say, "Rome wasn't built in a day".

Happy New Year friend!

Catherine said...

No such thing as failure...
Just keep plugging away and it will happen :)
Catherine