Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wow, can't hardly wait

Yesterday was a pretty spectacular day. We had our monthly lunch at work. This month, Richie did all the cookin. We had Basque food and a deep fried turkey. Oh he cooked for three days and everyone loved loved loved it. I was so swamped with clinic that I did not get in to take any pictures :(. Needless to say, I am still amazed how giving Richard can be. It was a big task and he did it all by himself.

I started working on my xmas cards last night after getting everything put together for my last calendar class I am teaching tonight at Simply Scrapbooks. Ran into a couple of snags but found the right combo and looking forward to working on them this Saturday with my pal Nancy Sutherland. Well off to my hair and nail appointments. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What a sweet supportive husband you have! Can't wait to see what you and Nancy come up with. Have a fun weekend!