Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday Brunch

After the late night Saturday, I was up early cooking brunch for my family. The special occasion was meeting my nephew Jason and his lovely wife Sharmin and their beautiful daughter Delaney. Jason's father is my half brother Steve and his mother was my brothers second wife. Steve died 29 years ago in a military airplane crash There was some family drama prior to his death and afterward that really does not need rehashing, and for various reasons we lost touch with Jason. I have wondered about him off and on over the years. He was a baby the first and last time I had met him and I was just starting high school. The emotions going through the family at the time have been suppressed for me. I remember my mother being very upset, crying over what had happened and i dealt with it, by not going to the funeral. At the time I did not know the details, but felt if it made my mom cry then they were wrong!

Today it seems not to be as important, but I feel somehow I should have tried to contact Jason sooner. I love my family and they are very important to me and for this I am sorry. However meeting them was the bomb!! Jason found us via facebook. He found his fathers obituary and started looking up the Ziemke name. My sister Lisa still has the Ziemke name and they hooked up and long story short, Jason found us, whether he knew what he was getting into if still left to be found out LOL!

Brunch Sunday was Fabulous and when I look at Jason, his eyes look back and I can see my brother! We talked and of course I took pictures. I can't wait to see them again! So here's a few of the pics. I hope you love looking at them as much as I did.

Here is Jason, Sharmin and Delaney

Jason and my sister Foo Foo (lisa)
Jason and DeDe(the princess)

Jason and my other two nephews Terry and Chris, DeDe's boys
Jason and myself

Jason and his Granny and Grandpa

My twin sister linday, Savannah and Tori sorry about the closed eyes Tori!)

DeDe, Jason and foo foo poking in the picture!
Heres to many more Days like this!!!!

No comments: