Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Monday

Back to work after a wasted weekend of being down with the flu. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped since the flu bug hit, but did get a couple of digital books done for xmas. Wish I could show ya the finished product, but that would spoil the surprise.

I did get a little maintenance today and maybe I will show you the before and after pics in a couple of days, we will see!

Work this week is so busy as per usual with the holiday coming fast. I am off on vacation next week and heading to vegas with my bud Debbie on Sunday. We will do some shoppin, knitting, scrappin and taking in a show all in two days., Whew, then home for a full week. More to come, Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

Maintenance? Do tell. Or show. Botox? Did you get Tommy that how to book?