Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HERB BENHAM: After we were finished, life raised our children - Bakersfield.com

A week ago, my husband set the paper down on my laptop. This usually means he wants me to read what it on the front. Below is the article, which sums up our feelings regarding our son Garrett. He just bought a new home and is moving into a new chapter in his life. The words described our thoughts perfectly. I just wanted to share them with you.

HERB BENHAM: After we were finished, life raised our children - Bakersfield.com

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing that Cindy. Makes me cry to read that. So sweet. So true. That's just what we parents all strive for - work so hard for. After years of work and worry and staying up late wondering what they are really doing out so late they turn out okay, enjoy our company and actually want to hang out with their parents. Enjoy this great time of life with them.