Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Flu really is a waste of my time

I was so excited to get to play in my happy place Saturday. I was meeting a friend to help her with some digital thank you cards and I was going to whip out my xmas cards. Well, I woke up Saturday feeling a Little RAW. I thought, its just cause I haven't really slept good in weeks. Well went down hill from there. At noon, I broke up the party and headed home with few, aches and headache. After some meds, and back to bed I feel a little better today. I have so much to do that the flu is really a waste of my precious TIME!!

I am fully drugged up now and hope I can get a little something done today!!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

Poor baby. Sorry you're feeling punk. We'll blame it on those pesky patients of yours.

candra said...

Its ALL THEIR FAULT. REST and don't push yourself! I mean it!

p.s. I have dayquil and off brand advil at my house;)