Monday, October 5, 2009

Pismo at Sunrise

If you read my post yesterday, you know I left my sister DeDe's house at 830 am, which meant I was up at 5 am as Richard woke me up with his "yawning" and I could not go back to sleep. We set off while it was still dark in search of Starbucks. The sun was starting to come up and I got some pics of the moon shining on the ocean. So Beautiful if I do say so myself.






After getting my yummy pumpkin spice latte, we headed to the pier to take a few more shots. I finally feel like I know a little more about taking photos. At least with lighting and such. I cant wait to practice more.







And as if you needed a reminder!


1 comment:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous. your pics are amazing. (I hope all this practice will make me look amazing in our Hawaii pics too!!!!!!!)
XO