Thursday, October 22, 2009

The last full day, home now

Our last full day came to an end last night. One last sunset picture.


We spent the last day in the upcountry. Its at the base of Haleakala and started with a drive through paia, Makawao up to Kula where we had a nice lunch at Kula lodge. You could see both sides of the ocean and a valley in between. (no pictures as my hard drive is full and i cannot download anymore pictures till I get home :( ) We then headed to the lavender farm where it smelled so good. Next stop was Maui Winery where I sampled and bought local pineapple wine. Yum Yum. Next on our adventure was Surfing Goat Dairy. The cheese they made was so good and there is some in my suitcase as we speak, good thing its cold in the plan hold!!!!

Lastly on the 40 mile trip home we a pit stop at Island paperie.


yes I had to stop and see all the neat tropical scrapbooking stuff.!!!!

Now off early today for home with a little layover in Honolulu. I should be back in my own sleep number bed by 1 am YES!!!!!!! I have had enough tropical paradise for now. Aloha

1 comment:

candra said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Im SO ready for Cindy to be home!
(insert mental picture of me dancing and shaking my butt to "my milkshake brings all the boys....")