Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Duck Season

Most of you know my husband Richard is not working currently. His sole job it seems is to take care of me and to duck hunt. Not necessarily in that order. LOL. He did surprise me with two dozen chartreuse roses on Tuesday at the office. I asked what was this for, and he said so everyone else can look at them and be "green with envy" LOL.


Yesterday morning he took Chole and off he went to the club (duck club). He said he was the only one there and he shot his limit all mallards. What is also sweet is that he takes pictures for me to scrap and yes he has his own hunting scrapbook. Here is a pic from yesterday. That is Chole in her camo neoprene jacket (so she doesn't get cold and the reeds don't poke her) and the bounty.

Well off for my mani and late night with LA country cardiac cath conference. But will be scrappin with candra and Nancy this weekend so there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

1 comment:

Salai said...

Me too!!! See ya Saturday! Been way too long !