Friday, October 16, 2009

I just love umbrellas!

Well so far, my stay in Maui has been great, restful and uneventful. I am still on California time, thus I got up at 3:50 am! Started handling some work calls and issues at 6 am and then scrapped a couple of pages and then off to the beach.

It was sunny, warm, a little windy and my camera was crazy!








I have to say, I look horrible, but I guess all the cellulite and pounds Is me and I have to love it I suppose. Oh well, not gonna stop me from having fun!! Now off to a mai tai party at the pool and then dinner with rachie and Daniel and Sara who are here on the honeymoon.

1 comment:

candra said...

I'd tell you that I miss you, but you already know that. I'd tell you that I'm jealous, but you already know that too. So, I'll just say that I'm so jealous that I hope it rains, you get sunburned and then so wasted that you don't remember having a good time and all you can think of is how much more fun this would be if I were there!!!(bet you didn't know that!)