Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Greece Here I Come, Ready or Not!




I have been waiting anxiously for the registration to open for Mykonos Greece with Cocoa Daisy. This is a scrapbook getaway with Ali Edwards, Karen Russell and Jenni Bowlin put together by Cocoa Daisy.


I had waited on anxious breath hoping I would get registered as there are only 75 students. This is a once in a lifetime trip. I can't tell ya how anxious I am, but I have to wait till next September to go :( At least I have a year to pay for it!! I am somewhat concerned that I have to stay in a room with a stranger, but as luck will have it I have been communicating with another scrapper from Seattle who is in the same boat and we will have this whole year to get to know each other so that will help alot!!!! She sounds like a great gal and I will be spotlighting her blog later so you can all meet her too!!

The trip has individual classes with the instructors and dinner with them. I also signed up to take a walking photography tour of Mykonos with Karen Russell and dinner with her that night, so that should be the bomb. I could go on and on and on, so I wont bore ya.

My plan is to go to Italy with my daughter the week before this excursion in Greece, so its going to be super special. My hubby is even talking about going to italy, can you imagine. But he does not know the special 25th wedding anniversary present I have planned for him (since he does not read my blog) which involves a hunting getaway, so I am sure he will stay states bound.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh Cindy. I'm so excited for you! What a great trip all around. Planning a trip like this makes the daily grind so much more tolerable.

Nancy said...

WooHoo!! You got in! Fab-U-lous!