Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 3

I am still on California time which means I arise around 4 am Hawaiian time and go to bed 8 pm Hawaiian time. Yesterday I took an early morning sunrise walk and snapped a couple of pics.




The day followed with more beach time. Tori, Savannah and Rachel spent most of the day in the water riding the enormous waves, while I spent most of the day in the shade reading and snappin some pics.









They day ended with a sunset cocktail cruise. Which despite meds, I was sea sick and spent more that half the time trying to to puke Ugh. Sitting here I am still rocking.







Well today we are heading to see cliff divers and let Lindy sip some Maui Brewing Company Beer. I am sure some shopping in between. Tomorrow the girls are going to take surfing lessons which means I will taking pics LOL. Suppose to rain here tomorrow :( Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

So glad you are having fun. I hope you make lots of wonderful memories. And that cabana boy, have u found him yet?