Saturday, October 31, 2009

Comfort Zone

Girls day yesterday was eye opening. We definitely went out of my normal comfort zone. Nancy, Candra, Sara and I got together to scrap and one thing lead to another and this is what followed.
Boudoir pictures. Now I cant post most of them, but here is one that I especially like. It hides all my body parts. What I have been seeing and its even more evident now it the aging process is really hitting the circle under my eyes and its very hard to cover them up. That's the next thing I want to work on. Anyway we had a lot of fun and Nancy's pics rocked. Candra is so talented. While I learn more and more about my camera, what i realize is I don't have the eye. Candra does. Now back to working on some scrappin and picking up the house.

4 comments:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

I can only say one thing .... WOW

Salai said...

Even though I wasn't there... according to your post anyway.. Your pictures turned out great. I think you are beautiful. It was nice to see you! Loved the blow pop! :)

candra said...

You're beautiful!!! (and thanks for the compliments;)

Nancy said...

This is a fabulous photo and the rest were beautiful as well. Yeah for taking the plunge!!! I bet your honey was stokeymoto!!