Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Nice Day



I took my parents to my sister DeDe's today. While she is in Hawaii for a month, they are going to house sit for a week and I am picking them back up next weekend. The weather is cool and we had a nice day. I took my mom for a manicure an d pedicure. While I get to pamper myself each week, its a rare experience for her and we thoroughly enjoyed it.


Unfortunately I am in the middle of a good book and only was able to get a couple layouts done today. Maybe a couple more tomorrow? Whatever the case, I had some down time and it felt good
.
I couldn't help but do a Luigi's layout. This is my son, Garretts favorite lunch spot especially on thursday when its Italian Dip day. I am partial to the Giovanni's salad. My husband, who is the resident cook, has now mastered the Italian dip and home, so Garrett is a happy camper when he stops by on Welch Dip night!

2 comments:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

how fun - thanks for "treating" mom!!

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

Love the Luigi layout. You're a thoughtful daughter, sister, mom, wife and friend. Treat yourself to some Cindy time - you deserve it.