Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh Zoey Lou

As I posted a couple of days ago, I received a FABULOUS new leopard minkie blanket. I brought it home and showed my hubby. He looked at it said that's nice (in a guy sort of way). I sat it down on my bed and walked into the the bathroom. When I came back Zoey was lying on it ribbon and all. I said no zoey that's Mama's.

The next day I took it back to work with me as I need to show my pal Debbie, well really to make her super jealous LOL. I brought it home last night and I love the bow so much I sat it on my bed still wrapped up. I continued on my nightly routine and heard Zoey growling. I walked into the bedroom and she has teeth bared at my black lab Chole. She was protecting her blankie. Jeez. I put it on my nightstand and told her to knock it off.
Well ...... I come home tonight to this


The blankie had been moved into my daughter's room and while still wrapped up, had been ruffled.



Well all I can say, is I cannot say no to these little brown eyes. I guess I will have to get zuzanne to make her a little blankie of her own as this ones heading to VEGAS in the morning!!!!!!!

I guess I still have a little baby.

3 comments:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

oh yes, that is our sweet little Zoey Lou .... too cute to be mad at. You captured her perfectly.

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

Dear Zoey Lou:

Tell your momma that I am making you your very own blankie so you girls won't have to fight (strike that) share blankies. And don't worry, yours won't be all tied up with that pesky bow.

candra said...

LOVE THIS!