Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just one word: TWINS!

I bought a couple of super cute hair bows for Charity and Felicity Sutherland today. My goal: take a cute pic of the girls with their new super cute hair bows. Well easier said than done. Getting two toddlers in the same place looking the same way IMPOSSIBLE. But I got a couple of cute ones. Lesson learned today, my aperture was too open narrowing my field causing some blurriness. I need to slow down, but when they are whipping those head bands off its so hard to stop LOL But their beautiful eyes say it all .







Yes this one is blurry but sooo cute










And Big Sissy Trinity had to play too!


2 comments:

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

I know what you mean about those models. I always have such high expectations. Get the props and imagine getting these fabulous shots then things get real and the models don't cooperate. Don't know if I don't take enough shots or what. Still learning! Beautiful girls with fun bows.

candra said...

I Love those headbands (think I can pull that off?;) good shots, blurry or not, very sweet.