Saturday, August 29, 2009

Candra would be proud

Well I do not have quite the eye that Candra has, but I do try hard and I think I am getting better. I will be the first to admit I copied and borrowed some stuff from her recent baby shoot today. My great niece was in town for a visit and I could not wait to get this leopard tutu on her or lay her on my favorite blankie that Suzanne made me. Thou it was a struggle wrestling it away from Zoey Lou! Here are a few shots for you to gander at. It was alot of fun.














Thanks Candra, you are such an inspiration.

5 comments:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

they are beeeeeutiful shots LouLou!

candra said...

I AM SO PROUD!!!!!! (and happy to provide inspiration anytime.) They shots are truely beautiful!! SO PRECIOUS! She's just a doll! Call me tomorrow and well go to the store together if you want. and oh, I hate Africa.

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

You girls must have had a ball dressing up that poor baby! Love the props and the shots are great. My fav is the one with the crown - she's going to kill someone when she sees that one someday! Tell Zoey Lou I'm making her her very own blanket today so she can return yours. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing! Loved it!

Jeff & Rebecca said...

the pictures of khylie are so adorable. thank you for making such beatuiful memories for us.

Nancy said...

Beautiful. You are talented.