Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to the Ole Grind

Came back safe and sound from Vegas last night. Up early and into work to trudge through all the messages. This week is somewhat more relaxed as Tommy is out of town. Candice, Rachel and I had a super time in Vegas. We drank, gambled, ate good food and saw Jersey Boys. That show was Fabulous!!! Another highlight was the dueling piano bar at Palazzo, right outside Jersey Boys theater. I am telling ya, we had sooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun. I will post more pictures later, but ifs safe to say, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, if ya know what I mean. I came home to my little Zoey lou who ran to my duffel bag and dragged out her (my) blankie. I told her no no, auntie Suzanne is making you your own so back off!!!. Its nice to spend time with my Rachie, and seeing Candice let loose was the best thing EVER!!!!

I came home to an email that a columnist on Shutterfly made mention of my baseball book. You can see the article here. So its a step closer to getting published!!! Well back to work. I am having a little minor procedure Friday so you may not hear much from me the rest of the week as I prep for it. UGH. All I can say is Vodka is a clear liquid!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

so happy you got some downtime to party like a rockstar! Love the Shutterfly article - congrats. And I love that book too. I really want one like Rhonna's for my 40th - 40 is the new 20 :-)