Saturday, July 25, 2009

Today

Today was a busy but fun day. It started with a little B-day shoppin then off to Shabby Girls to take some picks of Miss Trinity Rose Sutherland, who turned five today. I have decided to do a little quick 7 x 5 custom photo book for her of the pics I took and here are a few of the pages.








I next headed to meet my pal Debbie Sue for a combined B-day /appreciation day celebration.

We had a yumo salad and sangria at Moo Creamery then off for an hour Chinese reflexology massage, which was the BOMB. So all in all uneventful and relaxing. Hope to do some more scrappin tomorrow. Jeez the weekend passes too fast.

4 comments:

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

What a perfect venue for Trinity's birthday party. She's such a girly girl and that last picture of her with Nancy is so precious. Also love the one with just the frilly skirt. Shoot, they're all great. Sounds like you're having a wonderful, restful weekend (me too LOL) Enjoy it - you deserve it.

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

O.M.G. I sooooooo love the "twirly girly" pic !!

candra said...

LOVE THESE!!!!!!

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for coming and making photos for each little girl! They loved them and I LOVE the photos and book. I really appreciate you!