Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fogo Di Ciao

Our adventure last night started with the Limo picking us up.

Both of my children, myself and my husband have Birthdays in July. So does Candice. We (Candice, Tommy and myself) decided to celebrate in style and take a limo to Beverly Hills for dinner at Fogo Di Ciao. A Brazilian steakhouse. It was a lot of fun, with drinking Jinga on the way.

Dinner was great and the chauffeured ride home was the best. A little champagne and a little nap.


I had a great time with my family and my two best friends.

3 comments:

candra said...

A "little" champagne??? your text lead me to believe otherwise;)

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

You DO know how to party in style! Looks like great fun with the people you love. Happy birthday one and all.

Heather said...

Such a fun night! Love love the pictures! Personally, I thought they got more entertaining as the night went on. Where are those? :)