Sunday, June 14, 2009

What I learned today

My husband woke me up at 6 am today UGH. So I got up and decided to learn something new. I created my new blog background and header. The technique is cutting out something from a pic. So I cut out rachie and I and the rose bush and then softened the edges and made my new blog header. Use a couple of brushes from House of 3 and grunge brush.. I used some itty bitty actions that I saw demo'd on Rhonna Farrer's blog on both the pic in my header and on the Eiffel tower in the background. Was fun to do.

Well off to the store and then back to scrap some more pics. Boy I love Sunday.

3 comments:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

ohh la-la, I like it!!

Nancy said...

Tell early morning Richie that I am chuckling at him. Love the Rachel shot from Wed. You are welcome - I would help you anytime and that is actually fun for me.

I like the new blog couture too!

candra said...

love the new look!!! you inspired me to change mine up a little too;) check it out!