Monday, June 1, 2009

June Class

Here is a sneak peak at my June Hybrid 101 Class at Simply Scrapbooks. It will a totally digital version this time, with instructions to make it hybrid if wanted. The class will include printing of the layout at the store. I am hoping to start intermediate classes in July. This layout was scraplifted from Deena Wuest. The text paths were from Patty Knox at Designer Digital along with the DoodleDo Frames by Katie Pertiet. I designed all the paper included in this kit and will be included in the class. The cute kids are Claire and Dominic Banducci. Their mother Candice is one of my bff's




















Here was a quick layout of my Rachie and her friend Niko Bono. Love the black and white with a hint of color

1 comment:

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

I should come. Need to reinstall Photoshop since my computer upgrade. You continue to inspire me!