Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hump Day

Work has been hell busy! My good news a couple of weeks ago was that my previous nurse who moved away was moving back YEH!!!! However Monday morning I found out that she had decided to stay put as her kids really wanted to stay. I was sooooo depressed. While I understand it still didn't help ease my despair.

Tom and Candice try to cheer me up, but I just can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel right now. I really need a nurse for the office. I can't keep doing three persons jobs! It's so depressing. But I guess I will survive, I always do.


My husband is trying to change his ways with cooking as his YUMMY food is packing on the pounds. Three weeks ago I put my foot down and said I am not eating any potatoes and very little bread. He has complied. Tonight this was what was on the menu.




Now I know you see the bread, but sometimes a girl needs some comfort. This weekend he is planning a meal for Nancy and Sara and hopefully Candra who are coming over. I said we love your food, but we have to have salad and don't get mad if we don't eat the potatoes! Ya gotta love him.

Ps. Richard made me take a picture of tonight's dinner. He said I want credit for trying. So girls give him credit.

1 comment:

april said...

Richard is welcome to come cook for me. I would love a personal cook. and of course everything he's cooked has always been great, except no pickled tongue.