Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday

I am so glad it is Friday. I had a better week, still stressful, but okay. I had help with some HR business which really really made me feel better. My friend Nancy Sutherland, (mother of the twins) stepped in when I needed help and I am soooooooooooooooooooo grateful. She balances me out quite a bit and reassures me that I am not that awful person some claim me to be. I know that I am pretty black and white and emotion is reserved for those I care about the most. But if you are one of those people, I will give you my last breath. So thank you Nancy. Without your support these past two weeks, I may just have fell apart.

I have some scrappin in my mind to do and plan on doing that all weekend. Just have to have a pit stop at the office Saturday to install some new time clock software and hardware. Then i will be off and running. So here is to sleeping until I wake up tomorrow and having two morning lattes instead of one. I have been good all week, I deserve it don't ya think?


Here is another shot from our trip to the beach. Rachie is my little cupcake!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

Such a cute picture of your daughter. She's so pretty. Yes, have two lattes and enjpy your weekend doing what you love.