Friday, June 5, 2009

Awh Friday

Another tuff tuff weak. Dealing with employee issues again, which my pal Nancy Sutherland really really helped me out with, along with the need for me to give up or stop doing three persons job and just one person's its a wonder I am even functional. My father in law has bladder cancer which has metastasized to multiple organs. He had surgery last night and doesn't even remember that he has cancer and has to be reminded. I feel a burden on trying to get him to realize him prognosis, but I don't think the elevator goes all the way to the top.

But I did get some good news today, can't share it as I promised, BUT it made my day, my week, my year. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo there are sun shinny days ahead. So to celebrate we are heading to Mexicali and I am going to have a margarita!!!!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

What a tease! Is there a wedding in the future? Oh, or maybe you're preggers. No, I guess if you were you wouldn't be drinking...or maybe you would be! lol Whatever the news, congratulations!

Salai said...

That is an UNFAIR post! If you can't share you shouldn't mention it ! LOL Whatever the news glad your happy! and have a Maragrita for me. When can you share the news??