Friday, May 8, 2009

The Sweet Smell of a Smile

Today was like most every other day at the office. Swamped. I physically do the job of three people. Friday's are especially busier as Candice is off on Friday's. My day started at 5:30 am and I hit to ground running. I took a couple minutes at 1 pm to throw some left over pizza down my throat when this arrived.



I have never received flowers in a box. It's so vintage reminding me of those old Marilyn Monroe movies where the leading lady would get flowers delivered in a box.



Of course being Martha Stewart Junior, I could not wait to open it up and I was not disappointed. These beauty's were inside.



Peonies are my very very very favorite flower. To me they are cross between a tulip and a Camila. I have never had any given to me, and find them rarely here probably due to the heat.
They smell so good and Made me smile from ear to ear. But once I looked at the card, tears popped up and I immediately dialed my Rachies cell.



Thank you Rachie! I am only the worlds best mom because you are the WORLDS most FABULOUS daughter!

No comments: