Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday

While I have read the inspirations of the Not Me Monday blog for a while I have never participated as of yet. Seeing Suzanne and Candra sound off today I thought I would give it a whirl.

I did not tell Richard that the skirt I wore yesterday was "old" and I have not worn it in a couple of years when I just bought it on Saturday! I did not -not take a shower or wash my hair on mothers day, and just put on deodorant because it was mothers day and I could do what every I want. I did not fee Zoey Lou ice cream from my spoon Saturday night because she was sooo cute. I did not pay any of my bills this weekend because I lost track of time looking at online scrapbooking galleries. I did not tell Tommy that I was too busy with my family this weekend to get the invitation done instead of I had one too many Mimosas to start the invite. And I did not tell "the Princess that her blog was a "blogful" meaning tooooo long and I could not read all that everyday!

Hmm, this could be very therapeutic. I could go on and on, but I have to work on the Invite now!

1 comment:

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

Ohooo, I hope your friends, family and boss don't read your blog! lol This is fun huh? I need to start a list for next Monday.