Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Again

Its Monday again and another busy work week, with mothers day and my dads birthday coming up this weekend. My hand/arm is still bothering me and will be getting an injection today :( Not looking forward to that. Richie is not working right now, so he is doing lots of honey do's and some stuff at the office. My Rachie is coming home for mothers day and so is my sissy foo foo so plan to have the house full.

My new blog background is pics I took from Buchart Gardens and I used some Itty Bitty actions on them and Rhonna Farrer's texture on top of it. Love the vibrancy. Its a a technique the Rhonna uses all the time. Makes we want to be outside. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

candra said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the background! Really, did I say I LOVE it cause I do!