Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco De Mayo

Well I am going to be honest. When I hear or see Cinco De Mayo I think MARGARITA! In fact I never made the connection that Cinco DE Mayo means the 5th of May!!! Must be the blond hair. This will be the first year in a long time that I have not had a margarita. Just could not fit it into the schedule today.


Cinco De Mayo also means it's my bitty kitty's birthday or baaaaaaaaaaaby as I call him.



Chipper is such a funny cat. For the first two years we had him, he was shy and only came out when we were settled down and not moving around the house. Now he meows to find us, runs and jumps next to us to get his petting. He loves his head rubbed and is the clumsiest cat I know. It must be those little bow-legs of his. He is a papered Bengal Cat and I am sure they did not keep him due to his bow-legs. To me he is perfect, loving and A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY bitty kitty!

No comments: