Tuesday, April 21, 2009

There is no sleeping in Seattle

Today is the last day for my meeting and we head to Victoria tomorrow am. We spent some more time in the market yesterday. Such a lively fun place. Richard is still trying to figure out how he can get some fresh fish home to make cioppino. Anyway, may take a fairy ride across Puget sound this afternoon. Still blessed with sunny skies and great weather, thou my weather man says it will change tomorrow. He is off getting me Starbucks and Dramamine. He bought me tulips yesterday and they are so pretty. Enjoy your day.


1 comment:

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

It's been fun tagging along on your trip and seeing your great photos. Thanks for sharing! Wearing orange today and praying for baby Stellan who is in surgery now. My heart is heavy.