Sunday, April 12, 2009

Stellan will live

For those who know me, know I am a caring person who will do anything for her friends and will kill for my children. For those who think they know me will say I am cold and uncaring. I guess I save my inner self for those who try to understand me, who push past the "hard exterior" Recently Suzanne sent me a link to a blog she follows called mythreecharmingkids. Being a heart RN, she thought I would be interested. From the first looksey I was hooked. This is the story of a little four month old boy named Stellan.



He has a cardiac arrhythmia found in utero and will need an ablation eventually. They are having a fundraiser to support the family during this journey and multiple expenses of staying in hotels and traveling to Boston.


I bought four and will be passing them along to a few of my friends. Check our her blog, she is a photographer and her pictures are georgous and the family nicknames are so cute. On this easter sunday, I will be praying for Stellan.

2 comments:

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

Me too Cindy. Enjoy this special day with your family.

Nancy said...

A) I love to enumerate, I think it makes me think more clearly
B) Anyone who preceives you as uncaring has not ever taken a second look and doesn't deserve to be in your circle.
C) I will ask God for His mercy and His best for this precious boy. Thanks for sharing!
D) Love you.