Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Some layout cuties

Worked on some more pages for Dr. Dan and his little cuties. I think they turned out sweet. Almost done with the book for mothers day.












I really enjoy scrappin, and my goal to get published is still in the back of my mine. But one thing I have come to realize, is I do not have the time available to scrap enough to bombard the scrappin community so that I can get seen and published. It is really distressing me right now, with work causing so much stress and leaving not enough time for my creativity. I can't seem to get Tommy to see how unhappy all this stress is making me. I have tried taking a half a day off a week, but it never works out. We just keep taking on so much more, to compensate for others lack of work ethic and drive. Some days I feel like I am drowning and Friday last week was definitely one of those days. Tommy reminds me that it takes time, but I fear I may not be able to hang on. I just want everyone to pull their own weight. To do the job they were hired for without me telling them that job everyday over and over. I will be leaving in 10 days for Seattle. When I get back, I am going to either push to "clean house" or move on for my own sanity's sake. I have warned them to shape up, to think about what they are doing and to have some pride in their work. But no, they continue as they are. Thus I have no guilt when I say, Goodbye. We will just have to see how it pans out I guess.

2 comments:

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

Cindy:
Your layouts ate amazing. I mean that! Really great. Hang in there. Hopefully a little time away will put things in perspective. Life is too short to be unhappy. I pray you will find your balance and "happy place".

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

I love these latest ones!! XO sis