Saturday, April 25, 2009

Goodbye Vacation

We head out for home today at 4 am. Our journey starts with a bus ride from Vancouver to Seattle to catch our flight home. At this point I wish I would have paid the extra $$ to fly home from Vancouver, but oh well as I look at it I am on an adventure. I am ready to get back home. I miss my kids, I miss my babies (the animals) and I have had enough of my husband. We can only travel together so long. We started friday at the trolley stop and this was the view.

We spent yesterday on the trolley tour of Vancouver and went through Stanley park and visited the aquarium. The aquarium is small but very nice. Here are a few shots. Realizing I took all pics without flash and in the dark mostly, I felt they turned out well.












Here are a couple shots from Stanley Park.





We ended our journey in the gas lamp district and here is the old steam clock.










































































Tomorrow will go into work for a little while as I am taking Monday off to take my friend Candra to see a physician at UCLA. You know how pushy I can be, just what the doctor ordered. Hope all is well upon my return.

No comments: